Wednesday 1 June 2016

Pilgrimage of a Different Kind

Welcome to the Journeyers Sanctuary

A place to sit with a lovely cup of earl grey tea and walk the journey of life with me.

This is a new beginning to celebrate creativity and adventure.

My intention for this blog is to make what I love to do, what I long to do more important in my life.
I love to write.
This is my year to write the stories that will come together to create a book.
To allow those stories to be written from my imagination, from a place where the book has already been written, and by the characters within the stories themselves.

Is there a part of you that is longing to have the freedom to express, to write and to allow that expression to show you what you’re capable of?

That is why am writing this blog; come join me each week.

What will you find here? Well I’ll be writing about: Creativity, Mystery, Magic, Love and Passion. As well as Confusion, Not knowing, Feeling stuck and Distractions. 
Also - Hypnotherapy and Psychology, Travel and Sacred Sites, Rocks and Crystals, and finally all the wonderful tools I use to inspire, motivate and support the journey.

An exploration of this writer’s life. 
The life mission journey a writer has to take, for a writer must write and it is time for this writer to do so.



“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they’ll take you.”  ― Beatrix Potter


No comments:

Post a Comment