Thursday 30 June 2016

Tools to help ourselves and our clients


Breathing

Remembering to breath.
Have you noticed your breath during your day. 
I am becoming more aware of my breathing. When I stop breathing and how my body feels at those moments.

Dr. Andrew Weil says the following about Breathing Exercises.

Breathing exercises are a wonderful way to reduce anxiety, agitation and stress, while promoting relaxation, calm and inner peace. It may take some practice - and requires some commitment on your part to achieve results. However, the long-term benefits are well worth the effort - a calm and relaxed body and mind are less prone to health issues.

The reason I thought I would write about this today is I have found I often can get too busy to stop and breath never mind smell the 
Roses. That works for a while and I also notice it really does not help my commitment to my body and my intention. 
This morning I remembered an IPhone App I purchased and just did 7 minutes of breathing to this app.
It was fantastic. 
So if you have an intention to bring awareness to your breath this just might help.
This app is a bit pricey, and I find it worth it. Going to breath now

Happy Breathing my friends.

Breathing Zone - Relaxing Breathing Exercises by Breathing Zone

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment