Sunday 26 June 2016

Mystical Merlyn and the Dreamers Dream

 


So finally they are all gone. 

    Now I can wander and check out all the nooks and crannies.

            I know this is just a dream I don't think she does though.

                     I can feel the unfoldment of her dream. 

Well let's see what I can get into. The brown cat wandered down the long hallway. Feeling the curiosity and wonder in his wandering. All this space so much unknown. After all I am Merlyn the great mystical cat he sang as he stepped into the open door. Tables many tables he jumped and walked across from one to the other; the dripping Tap caught his attention. Stopping for a drink he looked out into the forest. Taking in his new world watching for any movement, time to go many more adventures await.

The inviting hallway led into a spectacular room, books and art. 

  You don't think cats would notice things like that well guess again. 

     This cat does.

The leather chair in the corner sends out an invitation. Adventures await. Sitting on the leather chair watching, watching the words float in the air around him as many books wanted to tell him a story, their story. 

He picks one the alchemist turning cat cookies into gold. Now who's dream is this really his whiskered face smiles. Cats do have a sense of humour you know. Standing turning around he settles down to see where the next dream will take him trusting and waiting for the dreamer of the dream to realize she is dreaming and he then can go home. 

Now wait a moment I could dream I am home. I wonder how that would affect her dream? Maybe she will dream she's dreaming this dream while I settled into my place on the couch in her office to wait. The little brown cat drifted off to sleep as the dreamer woke. She wandered into her office smiling at the crafty cat on the couch whiskers and paws fluttering in the dream.

What do cats dream of? 

         Are they chasing mice ? 

                  Are they running in the forest of their imagination? 

                          Do they have an imagination? 

                                So many questions. 

                  Well I think a cat with a name like Merlyn does.

Thanks from Merlyn and the storyteller.

No comments:

Post a Comment